Skip to main content

Longevity & Why I now eat One Meal a Day

Comments

  1. My name is Thomas White, from United states, i have been Herpes positive and it is just like been through hell; well special thanks to God almighty for using Dr Twaha, the greatest Herbal doctor in curing my herpes disease. I was diagnosed of this disease in the year 2004. Although I was taking my medications I was not myself. Until a few weeks ago. My friend came to me and told me that he saw many testimonies on how Dr. Twaha  cured people Herpes disease. Although I never believe in herbs, I said to myself "seeing is believing" I took his name and searched it on GOOGLE, I saw many testimonies myself. Quickly, I copied his email: drlregbeyen10000@gmail.com I emailed him, he gave me a form to fill which I did, then he sent me a message  and told me that he required some items in which he will use in preparing the cure for me and he told me that it will cost me some money which i sent to him because I need the cure urgent,  He bought the items and prepared a cure for me, then he sent the parcel to me through courier delivery service. I paid the courier services, I got my parcel, it was a bottle of ointment as described by Dr,Twaha After taking the ointment he told me to do, the herpes test and the result came out negative. Quickly I messaged him and told him what happened he congratulated me. I promised to tell the world about him. You can contact him with any problem  via email: ( drlregbeyen10000@gmail.com ) or contant him on whatspp +2349038518881 thank you Dr Twaha

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Dr. Sebi and why should I care who he is?

Dr. Sebi Alfredo Darrington Bowman  (26 November 1933 – 6 August 2016), [1]  better known as  Dr. Sebi , [5]  was a Honduran  vegetarian   herbalist , [6]  healer,  pathologist ,  biochemist , and naturalist of  holistic medicine [7] [1]  who was litigated in 1988 in the  New York City Supreme Court  and faced civil and criminal charges for  practicing medicine without a license . [8]  Although not a licensed physician, witnesses had testified that their health was improved as a result of USHA's dietary programs; after the prosecution failed to convince the jury that Bowman did in fact make a medical diagnosis, Bowman was later found not guilty in the associated criminal trial. [8]  Bowman and the USHA were however successfully sued by the New York attorney general's consumer fraud section, and were prevented from making any therapeutic claims regarding any of their products. [9] Bowman supposedly based his concepts on an  Alkaline diet  that would nurture the cells o

Driving An Actual Bipedal Mech Suit | Translogic 221