Skip to main content

Ingo Swann - Human Super Sensitivities and the Future

Comments

  1. I’m indeed very happy for the great help that Dr ehiaguna rendered to me,I was diagnosed with HSV 2 on July 7, 2018 and I have tried all possible means to get cure but all to no avail, until i saw a post in a health forum concerning herbal doctor Dr ehiaguna, who prepares herbal medicine to cure all kind of diseases/Infection including Herpes Simplex virus Type 2, at first i doubted if it was real but decided to give it a try, when i contact this herbal doctor via his email: drehiaguna@gmail.com He assured me of a cure, he prepared a herbal medicine and sent it to me via courier service, when i received this herbal medicine, he gave me instructions on how to use it, when i applied it as instructed, i was cured of this deadly virus within 14 days of usage,he told me to go for a medical check up and i went for test, I couldn't believe i was negative and the HERPES VIRUS in my body got cured, I and my family are so happy and grateful to God for using Dr ehiaguna to Liberate me. Reach Out to this great herbal doctor via his email : drehiaguna@gmail.com you can also reach him on WhatsApp +2348073908953 God bless you

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a miracle i never believe there is cure because my doctor tested me HSV 2 positive and she told me there is no cure, i’m very happy today that i’m having a free life without this sickness, i can remember some months ago when i was  crying all through the night and day that i can’t get cured from this sickness, i found this herbal man email on internet when i was  doing research on cure for HSV 2 i contacted him to found out if i can get help from this sickness, i was so surprise when he told me that he have the herbs cure to it and he sent me the herbal in less down 4 days i was so happy when i get someone giving me hope that he can cured me i took the herbal for just 2 weeks, when i went for test after taking the herbal i found out that i am cured i was so happy and surprise, i want to use this opportunity to inform you that there is cured to HSV 2 you can also contact him for his help as soon as possible so that you can get rid of this sickness once and for all you can reach him through this email: drehiaguna@gmail.com  or and you can also call or whatapp him now +2348073908953 You can also contact him on any sickness in this he all have the herbal cure to it  .HIV.HEPATITIS.ANTHRAX.HPV.CANCER.ALS  

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Dr. Sebi and why should I care who he is?

Dr. Sebi Alfredo Darrington Bowman  (26 November 1933 – 6 August 2016), [1]  better known as  Dr. Sebi , [5]  was a Honduran  vegetarian   herbalist , [6]  healer,  pathologist ,  biochemist , and naturalist of  holistic medicine [7] [1]  who was litigated in 1988 in the  New York City Supreme Court  and faced civil and criminal charges for  practicing medicine without a license . [8]  Although not a licensed physician, witnesses had testified that their health was improved as a result of USHA's dietary programs; after the prosecution failed to convince the jury that Bowman did in fact make a medical diagnosis, Bowman was later found not guilty in the associated criminal trial. [8]  Bowman and the USHA were however successfully sued by the New York attorney general's consumer fraud section, and were prevented from making any therapeutic claims regarding any of their products. [9] Bowman supposedly based his concepts on an  Alkaline diet  that would nurture the cells o

Driving An Actual Bipedal Mech Suit | Translogic 221