Skip to main content

MightText for business

In October, I switched to the paid version of MightText and since then I have found the Mightytext suite of tools to be an indispensable tool for business communication, marketing, and client follow-up.  



Here are the reasons why I think every loan officer/mortgage broker needs Mightytext:
First of all, after installing MightyText, I now leave my phone charging all day under my desk and never have to check it or send messages on my clumsy little phone.   I rarely miss text messages a calls anymore because I don't have to physically pick up my mobile and check it in order to send text messages to clients. 

Click Here for MightyText Link

I keep the MightyText.net browser open all day and it displays this large grid view of all my text messages that have been sent and the messages that are coming in and I am able to quickly type out replies on my computer keyboard instead of my little phone. 
My clients are more accustomed to receiving text messages from me than email and the response rate is extremely high when requesting paperwork and conducting business with Text as opposed to email.

Click Here for MightyText Link

MightText displays a large grid of all of the messages on my cell phone where I can monitor client responses to my phone while my email is in the next tab over and the other business software I use is at my fingertips.
I am able to often times cut and past info from email into text message seamlessly, send links, and receive MMS pictures as well.  Think of how often you would like to text your client a reminder but you have to switch to your cell phone unnecessarily if you are using email at the time.
I can now work on my computer and have to switch to my phone.  I also never miss a text message or a phone call because I always see the notifications come across my computer like an email notification.   I am able to work all day on my computer and easily send text messages or even schedule text message reminders to be sent later. 
Text messages via MightyText are now my preferred method to communicate with my existing clients.  In addition, I send quite a large number of text messages to brand new leads and very old leads as well.

A quick personalized text message to a prospective client may make a big difference in getting a response from your prospect.  I often send individual text messages to older leads to check in on their status.  Usually this really accelerates client interaction because its a personalized text message that they are recieving and not a generic email.  Your communique is not getting lost in the shuffle of email spam with MightText.
If you aren't using this great tool to reach out to send your clients via text message as well as phone calls and emails, then you should consider it.

The paid version $39.95/yr allows you to leave your cell phone plugged in on your desk and use a browser to see a grid of all of your current text messages in your phone.  You can quickly type out several text messages from your computer and text your clients all day long without having to worry that your email wont get answered or having to pick up your phone and be distracted. 
You are also able to read your text messages easily via notifications which come across your computer instantly.  I am also able to install the application on my tablet and text clients much easier as well.   

Click Here for MightyText Link

Drew Hernandez

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Dr. Sebi and why should I care who he is?

Dr. Sebi Alfredo Darrington Bowman  (26 November 1933 – 6 August 2016), [1]  better known as  Dr. Sebi , [5]  was a Honduran  vegetarian   herbalist , [6]  healer,  pathologist ,  biochemist , and naturalist of  holistic medicine [7] [1]  who was litigated in 1988 in the  New York City Supreme Court  and faced civil and criminal charges for  practicing medicine without a license . [8]  Although not a licensed physician, witnesses had testified that their health was improved as a result of USHA's dietary programs; after the prosecution failed to convince the jury that Bowman did in fact make a medical diagnosis, Bowman was later found not guilty in the associated criminal trial. [8]  Bowman and the USHA were however successfully sued by the New York attorney general's consumer fraud section, and were prevented from making any therapeutic claims regarding any of their products. [9] Bowman supposedly based his concepts on an  Alkaline diet  that would nurture the cells o

Driving An Actual Bipedal Mech Suit | Translogic 221